Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
2455 Grand River Ave, Detroit
Fabulous development opportunity on edge of downtown. Walking distance to Beacon Park, Motor City Casino, Fox Theatre, Comerica Park, Little Caesars Arena and right across the street from the MGM Grand. Sale includes 5 parcels – 2455, 2449 & 2445 Grand River Ave. (parcels 04000501, 04000500 & 04000494-9) + 2402 & 2410 4th Street (parcels 04003687 & 04003688). The 3 story commercial building is located on the corner of Grand River & Henry with all freeway access. Taxes, acreage and lot dimensions include all lots. Total property square footage is 33,977. Building foot print is 2,610 square feet.
- MLS® #219027373
- Total Sq. Ft7,830
- Year Built1920
- Listing OfficeAlexander Real Estate Detroit, LLC
- Address2455 Grand River Ave
- Area05043-Det: Livernois-I75 6-Gd River
- Zip Code48201
- Exterior FeaturesAwning/Overhang(s), Back-Up Generator, Chimney Caps, Doors Under 10 ft, Doors 10-15 ft, Doors 16-20 ft, Doors Over 20 ft, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Skylights, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Solar Light Tubes, Gray Water System, Gutter Guard System, Disabled Access, Loading Dock/Grade, Loading Dock/Well, Levelers, Outside Lighting, Permeable Paving, Perimeter Fence, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Satellite Dish, Sprinkler(s), Water-Smart Landscaping, WaterSense® Labeled Irrigation Controller, Used WaterSense® Irrigation Partner
- ZoningCommercial, Multi-Family, Office
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.